Film & Video Insurance
San Francisco is the cultural, commercial and financial center of Northern California and the second most densely populated city in the United States only behind New York City. San Francisco is home to a diverse population attracting people of all walks and life to the city to live and work.
San Francisco is an icon part of the American landscape with important landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge and the Painted Ladies which are the iconic colorful homes that can be seen in the filming of the TV show Full House. The city is also home to the San Francisco School of digital filmmaking offering students a wide variety of exciting programs of study. Because of these reasons and more San Francisco has attracted filmmaker from around the world to film here.
Just like other cities the City of San Francisco require film makers and producers to first acquire film insurance before filming. In fact, the submission of insurance is part of the basic requirements for filming in San Francisco. The city of San Francisco requires
- $1 million ($2 million aggregate) of General Liability
- $1 million of Auto Liability
- $1 million for Employer's Liability and State statutory requirements for Workers Compensation
Arts & Entertainment Insurance Brokerage LLC is proud to provide our film & production insurance to the many prospective filmmakers located in San Francisco CA. We offer a wide variety of film and video production insurance including
- General and Professional Liability
- Production Equipment and Props
- Worker's Compensations
- Non-Owned Auto
- Faulty Camera, Stock or Processing
- Video Tape, Film or Negative
- Individual and Group Life and Health
- Business Overhead Insurance
- Travel and International Medical Insurance
If you are planning on filming in San Francisco make sure you contact the entertainment professionals at Arts & Entertainment Insurance Brokerage today!